The following case studies demonstrate how residential gas air
conditioners solve the cooling challenges of home owners. Whether air conditioning a
10,000 square foot luxury home in rustic Massachusetts Bay or a 1,800 square foot suburban
colonial, natural gas has a cool solution.
cooling nine separate zones in a country manor, the adaptability and flexibility of Robur
gas air conditioning units makes them an ideal choice.
cooling challenges demand innovative solutions for a New England retirement home.
Gas chiller keeps young familys new 1,800 square foot home
cool during record summer heat.
Homeowner Appreciates Long Life and Energy Savings of Gas Air
repeatedly replace electric air conditioning units, the 4-ton gas unit installed in 1979
still keeps its homeowners comfortable during hot humid summers.
gas air conditioning offers these important advantages:
- Efficient and economical reduces energy
use 30% to 50% compared to electric air conditioning and quickly pays for itself
- Multiple zone comfort control
- Minimal ductwork adaptable to baseboard
- Sealed refrigerant no leaks, no loss of
efficiency, no re-charging
- Environmentally friendly ammonia/water
- Low maintenance -- no compressors and few
- Long life up to 2 to 3 times longer than
conventional electric systems
- Safe, quiet operation